Re: [at-l] Happy Birthday...

Paul A Magnanti wrote:

> So a big Happy Birthday to this nameless  hiker.

Throw Kay K. Harvey and Earth Worm in there, too. It's a big old
birth-a-thon. I also heard a rumor (or started one) that a big Ol'
meteorological vegetable is actually having a birthday this year. Hasn't
happened in like, 4 years. Happy ones to y'all.

> (Now that she in her 30's, maybe she will  see the light and realise that
> LOUISIANA gumbo,  while tasty , can not hold a candle to New England clam
> chowda....;-D )

Y'all both need to realize that ain't neither one as good as Hoosier Tater
Soup.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98