Re: Zippers R Us, was Re: [at-l] Dot com's trailname, revisitedagain

##### Sloetoe gently reminds:
Ah, Felix, remember that one of your zipper experiences ended up on the big
screen ("There's Something About Mary...") — I don't think you should be
draggin' these stories out too often around people who (at this point)
nearly/mostly respect you. Unless you're just going for sympathy points.
Sloetoe

*CRINGE* You have to be KIDDING!! Oh man, we need details.... wait... on
second thought, we don't need details.

*LOL*
Kristen "not.com, YKK, Zipper Girl, Ziggy, Cake, Hey You" Kupersmith