[pct-l] PCT Snow Conditions

Hikers,

Does anyone have first-hand knowledge of snow conditions along the PCT north
of Sierra City?

Friends and I plan to hike about 100 miles beginning in the 4th week of June.
We would consider any PCT section from Sierra City to the OR/CA border
(Sections M through R). What is the most likely section to be snow-free or
"nearly so?"  Are there sections that one should definitely avoid because of
snow or other known factors? What about snow through the Sierra Buttes?

When (exactly) is the biker weekend in Beldon Town? I've heard it is the
second weekend of July. Can anyone confirm this?

Is it reasonable to expect less snow as one approaches the OR/CA border? I
would appreciate any suggestions. We are in the planning stages now, but would
like to have a definite destination (and perhaps, an alternate one as well) in
mind.

Thanks. We would appreciate any comments on this,
Charlie Jones