Re: [pct-l] Lyme Disease

 Charcholla <Charcholla@aol.com> writes:
>Ticks' diet of lizard blood linked to West's lower rate of Lyme
>disease [snip]

   Isn't that *cool*!?! I was thrilled when I heard that on tv last week,
and belive me, I'm gonna be real nice to those lizards from now on!
   BTW, Charlie, what's the scoop on your e-mail address? I've gotten
private mails from you, but I can't reply unless I post to the group. Are
you having an attack of spamitis over there at aol.com? How does one
reach you?      bj

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]