[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #466
- Subject: RE: [pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #466
- From: "Lyle Boelter" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:13:58 -0700
I think the address was garbled. This one worked.
PS I think the fire weather forecast for southern California on this site is
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
Behalf Of Charcholla
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 1998 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #466
In a message dated 98-04-28 19:47:36 EDT, RSV@crai.com writes:
<< nws/a.noaa.gov.zones/ca55 >>
I was unable to reach the above website; got "URL not found".
Did anyone else have any luck with it?
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *