[pct-l] Re: Lists now closed (list admin) continued

BTW, this is what you'll get back if you try to post from a non-subscribed account:

Subject:
        BOUNCE (at, pct, iat)t-l@saffron.hack.net: Non-member submission from [Ryan
Brooks <ryan@serge.hack.net>]

blah...blah.. blah...

Again, if you get this message sent to you when you attempt to post, please drop me
an email and I can fix it right away.

Thanks,

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net