[pct-l] Lists now closed (list admin)

Hello Everyone,

The AT-L, PCT-L and IAT-L lists are now closed.   This means that only
subscribers are allowed to post to the lists.   If anyone has problems
posting because of this change, please send me an email: ryan@inc.net

Note that if you send messages to the list from a different address than
you are subscribed from, the mail server has no way of knowing it's okay
to let your post out.   Just let me know what any other addresses are
that you'd like to be able to post from and I can add them to the
allowed list.

Thanks for your patience,

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net
Crossing fingers for a spam-free future...