[pct-l] Slides v. Prints

For those trying to decide between prints and slides, you can easily make a
"presentation" from your prints.  I'm going to take prints and then
transfer the still shots onto video with my camcorder (Sears sells a nifty
device to help you do this). You can dub in music or your own narrative,
and you have your presentation. You can show a video much easier than
setting up a slide show. Thanks everyone who posted photography tips--I'm
memorizing every one.