[pct-l] re: Brick/film

Good point Brick. In addition to adding the "human interest" to keep a slide
show presentation alive.

I kick myself in the pants for every trip I don't pull-out the camera in
really bum weather. If one is already wet and miserable while setting-up
camp, or during a lunch stop a couple of minutes to snap-off some self
portraits during those times can help paint a more realistic story several
years down the road, and make for some great moody shots.

-Ken Marlow