[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [pct-l] Tehachapis
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:50:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I did my thru-hike back in '82. At that time, PCT'ers would drop down to
Acton, hike north across Antelope Valley/the Mojave and as I recall beguin
gaining altitude via Jawbone Canyon.
What is hiking through the Tehachapis like? Are their sources of water? Is
the range covered in Chaparral?
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *