[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #402

At 12:00 AM 2/26/1998 -0600,  Brick Robbins <brick@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Subject: Re: [pct-l] Belly Beasties
>>He exposed himself to the bug in small amounts
>YOU DO NOT VACCINATE  BY INFECTING YOURSELF!!!
>Vaccines work by using a DEAD or IMPARED organisms to stimulate your immune
>system.
Gee, Dr. Robbins, that is contrary to what we teach here at USCF.  Of
course, we are only one of the three best med schools in the country.
Where did you go to school to learn this gem?   Harvard or Stanford?  You
are WRONG!  Haven't you ever heard of a LIVE VIRUS VACCINE?   Now I am not
saying that Giardia is a virus, it isn't.  But you can get immune to it,
and you can do so by ingesting live organisms.
--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>