Re: [pct-l] Fuel resupply

Fuel was no problem along the trail this past seaseon.  typically there werre a
couple of folks in town to share the cost of the fuel, in some places the stores
sold it by the ounce.  The only place we used auto fuel was at White Pass, they
had just sold the last of the stove fuel to the folks ahead of us.  As to fuel
usage, Joy and I did very well cooking for two using a 22 oz MSR and an old MSR
XGKII.  Depending on your economy of cooking you could probably get by with less
fuel.  We could usually make 10 - 14 days on a fuel bottle.
Bob