Re: [pct-l] User fees

Have you noticed that the federal government has run a deficit for close to
30 years? What do you wish the government to stop doing with our current
tax dollars? Do you have the support of at least 50% of our congressman
plus 1 and the President of the United States? It is up to them to make the
necessary changes. I agree with the dislike for fees, but while we all may
have paid for the federal property we own and even that is debatable
because of outstanding debt, who says we have to continue to maintain it?
If it means no maintenance because most of the decision makers disagree
with how I wish they would spend our tax dollars, such as more park land
and adequate maintenance, and paying nominal fees, I would have to opt for
fees even though I would be kicking and screaming.

Rodger