[pct-l] "Wandering Home"'

I just finished reading _Wandering_Home_ by Bill McKibben (Crown
Publishers, 157pp, ISBN: 0609610732). The minor theme is Jim's walk from
his home in Vermont to his other home in the Adirondack Mountains of New
York. The main theme is his commentary and conversations with others on
subjects such as what is wilderness and how wild is wilderness;
sustainability; and preservation. American Hiker (American Hiking
Society) Summer 2005 carries a good review by Jeffrey Hunter. The book
can stir your thoughts about our environmental movements and concerns.