[pct-l] Peeing water blister town eats bear snakes

Don't forget bikes on the trail, Or should I say... GOD fearing GUN
toting BEARS on BIKES upset with OFF TOPIC POSTS on their HIGH TECH
blackberry thingys with a BASE PACKWEIGHT UNDER 3 LBS who can't decide
if ALTERNATE ROUTES negate their thru-hike

TIC, (obviously)

David
(godfearinggunowningbearlovingbikeridingleftleaningenvirowacko)
dajada@gmail.com