[pct-l] Peeing water blister town eats bear snakes atop Mt. Whitney

Wayne Kraft wrote:
> [snip]
> Meanwhile, on this list I just have to tell you that the person who
> says, "I only believe in what I perceive with my five senses and  since
> I don't perceive God there is no God" is in about the same
> philosophical position as a person who, standing atop Mt. Whitney and
> surveying the surrounding terrain, says, "I only believe in mountains  I
> can actually see.  I am way up high here and can see for miles in  every
> direction and I don't see Mt. Whitney so there is no Mt. Whitney."
>
> Wayne

Well, I don't know any person who would make the statement you quote.
Rather this quote is at best a straw-man. Further, those who advocate
for the existence of a god need to prove that such a god exists.
Non-theists do not have to prove the non-existence of such a god; at
most they only need to disprove the arguments for the existence of such
a god.

Years ago I liked to discuss religion with others. However I found
believers  were only interested in converting others to their belief. So
I don't waste my time in such exchanges.