[pct-l] pct terminus monument dimensions

I am guessing at these dimensions from a picture. But here goes:
There are 5 post all 12x12 (which in real life measure 11x11)
The tallest is 7.5 ft tall, the one next to and right it is 3 ft
The two in front of these are 4.75 an 5.5 ft
and the front one is 2.5 ft
They all have a 2" chamfer at the top with a 1.5" fluted band below

I layed this out and it is pretty close, but I am sure not exact....
 Hike on - OC