[pct-l] pct terminus monument dimensions

To scale properly, say 1 inch= 1 foot divide the length, width
and height by the same number. In this, 12 inches. So if it is
10 feet high by 3 feet wide by 3 feet thick it will be a scale
model of 10 inches high by 3 inches by 3 inches.

To scale to 1/4 size divide each dimension by 4. Thus it will
be 10/4 or 2feet 6 inches high, 9 inches by 9 inches.

This works in 2 or 3D clearly,

Richard

PS

write me off line with the exact dimensions and I will do a CAD
drawing for you...

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:59:10 -0700, Pea Hicks wrote