[pct-l] Re: PCT 07

Stephanie,

Sorry didn't read the book close enough, it was referencing the Ozark
Highland Trail (which is covered by the book) and the Ozark Trail
which isn't - my fault for speed reading through that chapter.

On 9/2/05, Stephanie <taurodea@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bear said:
> >
> > I had considered the two trails in OK, they are listed in "Thru Hikers
> > Guide to America" and the author mentions the fact that in the future
> > the two trails will be combined. Any idea when that will happen?
>
> Not sure which two trails you mean.

Snipped

> Btw, I don't recall, did we set up a PCT '07 Yahoo group yet? Or were
> we planning on that?

I haven't as yet, I think the plan was to set it up in Feb of 06 but
since you asked twice...