[pct-l] Re: PCT 07

> Stephanie,
>
> Sorry didn't read the book close enough, it was referencing the Ozark
> Highland Trail (which is covered by the book) and the Ozark Trail
> which isn't - my fault for speed reading through that chapter.

Aha! I knew something was wrong there - I was scratching my head
trying to think of two major trails in OK that were linking.

The OHT is in Arkansas. The OT is in Missouri, on its way down to the
OHT. I believe they're better than halfway done with it, though I
haven't been paying close attention. I'll probably volunteer sometime
later on to go out and help build/maintain the trail.

http://www.ozarktrail.com/default.htm
http://www.hikearkansas.com/ohta.html
http://www.fs.fed.us/oonf/ozark/recreation/oht.html