[pct-l] Digital Cameras, mem. cards, trail running shoes

I just got a notice from buy.com that they have the Fuji FinePix E310 for
$150 (after rebates), with free shipping. It is 5.2 mp, 4x1.3x2.4, 6.2 oz,
uses 2 AA and has a 28-91 zoom (wider than normal). I haven't used it but it
got a "good" review, not as good as the Canon A series although it had some
advantages over the Canon. It uses xD mem. cards, which are more expensive
than SD

buy.com
http://www.buy.com/retail/techspecs/product.asp?sku=90138149&loc=33409&PageFormat=8

a review
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/fuji/finepix_e510-review/index.shtml

I use a Casio EX-Z30 3.2 mp (also comes in 40 & 50), which is lighter,
smaller and pretty tough - had rock fall on it (it was in a leather coin
purse - the camera not the rock!), the camera went flying and is dented but
still works fine! It uses a Casio Lithium battery but gets about 400 pics
per charge, using the LCD display. About $210

buy.com also has 512 mb SD mem. cards for $25 after rebate, free shipping.
Cheapest 1GB card is $65, also free shipping, rebates are sometimes
available.

Disclaimer - I have no connection with buy.com except I get their email
flyer and spend too much money on the great deals! Exception - I got
PC-cillion anti virus software FREE with 2 rebates and free shipping!

Hey, I just checked and they even have NB trail running shoes (and others)!

http://www.buy.com/retail/searchresults.asp?search_store=23&querytype=sports&qu=Trail+Running+Shoes+&loc=17250&dclksa=1

Vic