[pct-l] Lost Hiker

BlankHi All Just got in from Saddle Junction.  Sorry to say, no luck, its like looking for a needle in a hay stack. My grandson and I covered a lot of territory found gear that we turned over to the SAR team but was not Mr. Donavan's. We did the PCT from Saddle Junction up to Tahquitz peak but once you get to where it turns to go toward little tahquitz valley you can't go to the peak without ice axe and crampons. If you do you are really asking for trouble. We followed around to little tahquitz valley, looked on both sides of the trail and lost the trail a number of times but eventually found it again. At this time if you stayed on the PCT the snow wasn't bad there. We had heard that a SAR team went in the direction of Fuller Ridge but don't know how far they had gone. When we finally had left at around 2pm this afternoon there was still no luck in finding Him. Hope He turns up safe.
Jason and Megham came up around 5:30pm Saturday night and did some looking Sunday but no luck.       Peace to all.
      Ground Pounder Bill    and    Eagle Scout Bryan