[pct-l] Smart Water - A Super Secret Update

As you know I have been recommending Glaceau Smartwater for years as a great
rehydration drink (bought at Wild Oats, Whole Foods, and Traders Joe).
Recently, I understand Coke has bought them out.  In keeping with corporate
America's policy of doing anything to make you buy, even if it is bad for you, they
have changed the formula.  They have added sugar to their flavored water drinks.
 Not much, but still an insult to you and me.

I do not recommend their various flavored waters anymore, but still do
recommend their unflavored water.  It does not contain sugar, at least right now.
Check the labels carefully to keep updated.

Your always concerned about your health hiking buddy, Switchback