[pct-l] Carrot DVD Copies

Hi Walkabout

Please send me a copy. I want to show it at Hiker Hangout in Portland to several members of the Class of 2003 who could not make it to the Kick Off and have not yet seen it. They will be able to make copies for distribution.

Thankx
Chance
PCT 2003 & 2004

Glen Hubbell
1900 W. Nickerson St
Seattle, WA, 98119

Walkabout <walkaboutman@hotmail.com> wrote:
First off, I would like to thank Mike Maurer for kindly sending me a copy of Weathercarrot's excellent video. Thanks Mike.
I have made 12 copies to go out to the first 12 people that send me their names and addresses. 2 of the 12 copies are reserved for people wishing to copy the DVD and send some more copies out.
Walkabout....off the trail with a knee injury ;)