From: StoneDancer1@aol.com
Sent: May 14, 2005 8:47 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Trail closed, huh?

Before he got to the Acorn Canyon Trail... Go figure... course he is from
Michigan.....and I mean that in the nicest possible way... :C) Didn't someone
say that people were being turned back at Vincent Gap or....??

_http://www.mlive.com/news/sanews/index.ssf?/base/news-15/1115995809192990.xml
_
(http://www.mlive.com/news/sanews/index.ssf?/base/news-15/1115995809192990.xml)

"No Way" Ray Echols