[pct-l] PCT Trivia

BlankHi All    I found a map in some of my old camping gear. Its the San Jacinto Mountain Area, San Bernardino National Forest 1965. Well anyhow I was looking for the PCT and as I'm sure you all know that it used to show as PC2000. This shows that it started in ------"ANZA".  It goes right to Anza and doesn't go any lower. It goes up Thomas Mt. then follows hwy74 in front of lake Hemet and crosses and goes through Herkey camp ground then straight to Tahquitz peak. Just thought I'd share that.         remember
"Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill       "Semper Fi"