[pct-l] Re: does your honey hike too?

My wife and I backpacked together for many years , until she was rear
ended by a drunk driver. The injuries to her back and neck prevent her
from hiking ( her left leg goes numb at times, and she falls ) . I
still go without her, mostly with the youngest son or oldest grandson,
but it was definitely much more fun with her along and there are times
every day when I think gee I wish she was here to see this.
                                   Carl