[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Liner

I sleep in some camp only clothes that are fairly clean, so my down bag stays clean.  Also, sometimes I carry a silk bag liner (6 ounces) for an overbag if it is going to be cold.  Takes the chill off my 32 degree Mt. Hardware Phantom down bag.  Even for a mild winter night, I stay nice and warm in my tent.  I also use a 100 grade poly jacket (TNF - 16 ounces) while sleeping and goofing off around camp in the evening - usually harassing other backpackers.  Happy trails, Switchback