[pct-l] Camera Holder

I have a ULA P-2 pack with pockets on the hipbelt (now standard on the P-2 and available as an option if buying the P-1) - see http://www.ula-equipment.com/...

My Canon G2 and accessories go into the left pocket...  It is easily and quietly accessible - even if using trekking poles...
I haven't had to hike in extended rain (for days), but I use an Aloksak waterproof zip bag inside the pocket to protect the camera (but only if and while it is raining - absolutely no problems so far!)...

I use the right pocket for the day's trail snacks (and garbage), notepad and pen, map, TP, sanitizer, lip balm, sunscreen, and bug dope (the last two in small dropper bottles - I got mine through BackpackingLight.com) - and there is still room in both pockets for other things, if needed (such as guidebook/data book/Yogi's data pages)...

Check the reviews - most people love the hipbelt pockets on the ULA packs.

Happy trails!!!