[pct-l] Camera holder

> How much interest exists for such an item?
> www.simblissity.net

I'd buy one.

If I had the sewing skills, I'd also sew myself a
small, silnylon fanny pack.

Other have inquired about such a thing. MAny of us
enjoy hiking with a fanny pack used as a "belly pack"
to keep some accessories handy. There was an inquiry
on this list earlier IIRC. I know others in the hiking
community would gladly buy such an item.

Yes, that is a blatant hint/request/idea. :D

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com