[pct-l] bear canister

When I was on my JMT YO YO  this summer on my way bac,.  I got stopped by a ranger somewhere between Reds Meadow and Donahue Pass.   She asked for my ID, permit and bear canister..  She got upset that I didn't have a canister.  I explained I was heading to Happy isles and that I wouldn't be sleeping.  She just looked at me with a confused look.  She went on about taking my name  and giving me a ticket.  She then tried to figure out my permit.  Since I was doing a Yo Yo they had to write in that I was coming back from Whitney toYosemite and that I started in Yosemite.  She ask "What is this???  I then told her I was doing a YO YO and I was going for the speed record and I would finish in 12 days.  She handed me my ID, and permit and she said she was impressed, and I better get going, she wished me good luck.
Some time it pays to be going for a speed record....

Cheers,
Catra "Dirt Diva"

To love people who love you is easy.
Choose to be everyone's friend, whether they like you or not.
When you love and accept others as they are, you will have friends everywhere.