[pct-l] bear canister

You were lucky she started to understand. I was stopped by a ranger going
down from Whitney. I had a 6-day permit starting at Trail Pass but was
coming out on the third day. My G4 pack was smaller than her day pack and
she thought I pulled a Trail Pass permit for a day hike because the day
permit quota was full. She grilled me for 20 minutes about where I'd been,
what I saw, and where I camped each night. She then called another ranger
and went through it all again before letting me continue. She then decided I
must be telling the truth. It probably would have been faster to just empty
my pack and show her my gear. And, yes, I had a bear can!

AsABat