[pct-l] lightweight packs and bear canisters

For those who have been following this thread and have the same problem with ultralight packs and Bear canisters:
    I just sewed two straps onto my Breeze today to match the strap guides on the Bearvault.  I used 1 inch webbing and a couple of quick release buckles.  They hold the Bearvault very snugly and I am now going to remove the original top strap because it has been rendered obsolete.  When I'm not carrying the Bearvault I just use the new straps in an X pattern to close the top of the pack.
Good Luck!
Peace and Love,
Matt