[pct-l] tarp shelters

I am planning to make myself a new tarp/shelter for my upcoming pct hike.  I am thinking of doing a similar design to the spinnshelter but it is hard to get an idea of the dimensions of the fabric from the website.  Does anyone know of instructions that are available?  Alternately, if anyone owns a spinnshelter, maybe you could just give me the dimensions.  As long as we're on the topic, has anyone used both a spinnshelter and a Ray Jardine style tarp who could give me an idea of how they compare.  I have been using a large tarp based on Ray's design for a couple of years and I like it but I want something lighter/smaller for a solo thru-hike.  My current tarp is big enough for two comfortably and would sleep three without too much difficulty.  Any other ideas for designs?
Thanks,
Matt