[pct-l] Re:

Hi Bryan and I did that section, 43mi. on a Fri-Sat-Sun. we started at about 10am. Our first water source was lost spring Bryan walked the half mile off trail to the spring. the next water was at Tule spring and the last was at Hikers Oasis. This time of year shouldn't be to bad. I'm sorry that I can't help with the driving I have other plans for that weekend. Good Luck and God speed.        GPB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Saenz
  To: tahoe.cat@verizon.net
  Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 12:27 PM

  Bill,

  I'm thinking of doing the PCT from Warner Springs to Highway 74 on the weekend of the 13th and 14th of November.

  I need to start at the Fire Station ant Warner and I figure I'll camp at Combs Peak (almost halfway through).

  How many days did you take to cross this stretch? Is there much of a climb in elevation? Where are the water sources?

  And most importantly: Could you help shuttle me Warner Springs after I park my truck at the 74?

  Any help would be appreciated!

  M i c h a e l   S a e n z

  McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.

  A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s

  w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m