From: "Chris Willett" <CWillett@pierce.ctc.edu>
To: "pct-l" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>; "Eric" <radpin@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 9:59 AM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] continuing the photo question

I wouls suspect that the only towns in which this would be viable would be
around Agua Dulce (again, with the Saufley's help) and in South Lake Tahoe.
Possibly Ashland.  A lot of thruhikers this year went into Portland, and you
could certainly do it there.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu