[pct-l] psychology question

Don't give up the dream, sounds like you just had a bad experience.  I set out
on a 2 week section hike on the AT a couple years ago and quit after 3 days.
If I had let that get me down I never would have thru-hiked two years later.
I'm glad I kept at it and didn't get discouraged.  Things always get better on
the Trail.