[pct-l] LOOKING FOR PCT THRU-HIKE PARTNER FOR SPRING 05

John,

Plan on attending the ADZPCTKO on April 22 and 23, 2005 at Lake Morena and
you will be pleased to find about 200 aspiring thru-hikers, many of whom will be
also looking for that perfect hiking partner who walks at about the same
pace, wants to get up in the morning at about the same time, likes about the same
type of food, is funny, etc., etc.

Greg

In a message dated 10/3/2004 1:38:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,