WARNING!! Re: [pct-l] Sleepless on the trail

There has been some severe contraindications re melatonin; not sufficient
to pull it off the market; but enuf to issue some warnings from the FDA-
be very careful with dosage and extended use...there was a warning on the
news regardign seizures and strokes. I do not know what the target study
group was (probably elderly, young and ill types as usual) that are prone
to this.

It was dire enough warning I stopped using it - it was great for my trips
to Europe and the Far East re jet lag...I would go with antihistamines as
previously suggested.

Richard