[pct-l] Sleepless on the trail

Hi,

Melatonin is supposed to help with jetlag as well. It is difficult to
compare different experiences with and without melatonin, as each time other
factors play a big role (how much water you drink, whether you start work
immediately and get into your routine, etc.). We have tried it going from
the Netherlands to the States and it seemed to work pretty well, but not the
first night. Going back, it may have helped, I am not sure. I stopped taking
it after two days and have now been suffering a droning headache for two
days. (Just started taking some ibuprofen this morning, as I'd had enough)
Is seems that moderate and not-prolonged use of melatonin is not dangerous
at all, so why not try it out. See how things work for you. I think we will
try it again next time to see if there are any positive effects then.

Saskia