[pct-l] Two quick questions about...

Squatch,

Over the years I have tried many different foot
pads, and in all cases none helped my aching,
burning feet until I tried the superfeet.  Wow,
what a difference they made for my feet.  I kept
trying softer and softer pads, when in reality
what I really needed was rigid support that
superfeet provides.  I can't recall if my knees
benefitted much from the superfeet, but I can
tell you that they immediately benefitted from my
going from one hiking pole to two hike poles.
That small adjustment alone has worked wonders
for my normally aching knees.  Of course I
suppose I should add that your mileage may vary
and that what works for me might not work for
you.

Good luck,

Shane