[pct-l] Accessing the PCT.

Fellow Hikers:

I'm interested in hiking on the PCT for the first time.  I'd like to =
know where I can find information about places to access the trail for a =
one-day hike.  Either towns or trailheads where I can be dropped off and =
then picked up without having to double-back on the trail.  Are there =
any 15-20 mile sections that are possible to do in one day in this =
manner?  I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area and so would be interested =
in such a section within a few hours drive.

Sincerely,

Paul Ferreira

multipart/alternative
  text/html