[pct-l] Cannisters & bugs

Also, I have never met a Ranger who was "happy" to give tickets for
improper storage.  I have spoken to a few rangers who have inquired
about my storage method and have never had any problems.  In the
areas where bear boxes are provided, I use them.  In other areas I
tell rangers that I use the counter balance method.  Most of the
time, the rangers say that is cool.  In areas that recomend (or even
_strongly_ recomend) cannisters, the ranger usually reminds me that
cannisters a recomended, or recognized as "the only safe method of
food storage".  I emphasize that I am very careful and also use
stealth camping. I have never had a problem with rangers.

HYOH,
dude

This E-Mail was sent with Webmail.
http://www.echostation.com