From: william jennings
To: blisterfree@earthlink.net
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 11:11 PM
Subject: PCT southbound completions

Dear Brett

I was able to record (3):
October 16--Michael "Booger" Anderson;;he left Agua Dulce northbound on
5/22, returned to Agua Dulce from Manning Park on unknown date, and hiked to
Campo.
November 10--Ben "Bonafide" Armstrong.  His Canadian start date was July
5th, and
December 25--Trail Santa; of course his was from further north, with many
off trail sites.

+++++++++The Teutonic Knight+++++++++

Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here