[pct-l] You just can't get away from it!

For the fun of it, I took the teacher qualifying test in California, called
the CBEST, last Saturday.  One of the essay questions said something like,
"It is said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.
Discuss the plans and planning process that you made for a special event in
your life that you then carried out."

I've been writing that essay for about twenty five years!  The challenge was
getting it to fit onto one and a half pages!

Greg "Strider" Hummel