[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] (Guest Post) bear can uses and Oregon resupply
- Subject: [pct-l] (Guest Post) bear can uses and Oregon resupply
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (steve courtway)
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:16:47 -0600 (CST)
* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest steve courtway <email@example.com>.
* Please use <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to reply to the sender.
I have found bear cans make
nice dr. pepper coolers for
the ride home after your hike...
great way to x-port lotsa water
from the creek to put out your fires
Question: Is the 7th day adventist camp
at the beginning of Oregon Section F still
a viable resupply stop ?