[pct-l] Hi all!!

Just joined the mailing list, am 57 yrs old, getting
ready to retire this year, maybe not till next, and I
really want to get out and enjoy the woods while I'm
young enough. I had woods to play in when I was a kid,
I remember those times still as the best days of my
life.

Max

=====
This is an official message from the Lake Los Angeles chapter of the Christian Fun Brigade of which I serve as main spokesman. Members include Leslie and Marion, and don't forget Charlie and Cleo whose duties include barking at delivery people and big bad dogs on T.V.