[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #264 - 3 msgs

Nor have I received a pct-l digest in several days, with the exception of
this most recent (#264), and suspiciously succinct digest. And I have
changed no settings, downloaded no virus patches, etc. Unless the list
traffic is simply super slow, I suspect something is a-foul on the server
end of things.