[pct-l] National Geographic

 Check out your old National Geographic vol.139, No6 dated June 1971.  Page
765 is a good picture of a " Modern wilderness scout" Leyton Jump. Just found
out this  Cascade Crest Patrolman is a Doctor in my small hometown of
Tenino!! What a small world. This issue is a " Classic" and a must for any
lover of the PCT. I remember reading this and being a so pumped to do the
trail!! Great pictures of classic frame packs, Norman Clyde,Eric Ryback and
the whole smear!!