[pct-l] Racoon canister

 Actually the Olympic park requires canisters on their beach trails, but to
control racoon behavior toward hikers instead of bears. The canister may be
the wave of the future for awhile. Anyway, it will give me a project to mess
with this winter. ( The Lloyd Bridges backpack) Double canister design with a
tyvek bag mounted on the bottom for sleeping gear and clothing. Actually,
Uphill Wander came up with a very good adaption of a external frame last year
which she used a Jansport frame with a Golight breeze attached to the frame.
This allowed her to have a light bag ,but plenty of support for 8 liters of
water carried on the early sections of her PCT hike. I thought this was a
great idea. Then she could dump the frame after the desert and just go with
her Golight. Golight is a fine pack, but with 2 gallon of water and little
support, it was marginal for some sections. ( My ," If I could have anything
Pack", would be the Mountainsmith  3500 that many of last years crowd
carried. Of course this year , it is beefed up to 4200ci, which is still
great)